STEPS WE NEED YOU TO DO!
- Please log into your Ref Centre account (https://www.refcentre.com/) and ensure your graduation/certification information is up to date and your registration for the 2022 outdoor season is complete.
- Please ensure you select Canal Links SF as (at least one of) your district for refereeing
Once you have updated your Ref Centre profile, read below …
This season, we will be using RAMP Assigning to book referees to games:
- You will need to create a profile/account @ http://CanalSoccer.rampassigning.com
- Please enter “dark days” for dates you know you will be unavailable
- (you will most likely need to wait for any of your own team schedules, but please enter family vacations, etc of which you are currently aware)
- Please enter “dark fields” for locations at which you will not be able to ref
- You are able to update your certifications
- (note: these will be cross-checked with refcentre.com for accuracy – you cannot have games assigned until your certification is verified via Ref Centre)
We are excited to for this improvement to the process, but in a bit of a time crunch with the accelerated season – so please try and get started on this asap.
CUFC Referee Coordinator
Canal Links DRA